Camp Hawkins is run entirely by volunteers. That's why we need your support to help make this magical week possible. Here are some ideas of ways you can help.
1. Sponsor a meal or activity at Camp Hawkins. Bring dinner and a group of volunteers to camp to feed the kids, or just send money and your love and we will pick up dinner in your honor. The kids love it and it saves our volunteers a ton of work.
2. Host a fundraiser for Camp Hawkins. If your school or organization is doing a fundraiser and looking for a great place to donate, suggest Camp Hawkins!
3. Donate Money Directly - Use the link below to make a donation to Camp Hawkins via PayPal. Donations are tax deductible as Camp Hawkins is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
4. Donate Supplies - Contribute Gift Cards to Costco, Walmart or other grocery stores, paper products and utensils, art supplies, etc.
5. You can also donate when you shop at Smith's Food and Drug using their Community Rewards program or on AmazonSmile and choose Camp Hawkins.
Contact Aimee Hardy at or 801-652-4672 if you have any questions or would like to get involved.
Camp Hawkins is 501c3 tax-exempt organization. All monetary donations are tax-deductible. Donations can be made using a credit card and the "Donate" button below. Your tax-deductible receipt will be emailed to you. Your email address will also be used for future communications and will not be shared with third parties. By providing your email address you help Camp Hawkins by reducing mailing costs.